Dear Assain news mossad 897
Our tiger of asia will bring all agencies to launch a special news about acts of corruption, and convicted of corruption in the opportunity of cooperation this time .. we aim to bring together for the
Rule of Law and Law Enforcement
- With funding from the Department of State, the U.S. Department of Justice’s International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program (ICITAP) provides law enforcement assistance, capacity, and competency development in combating transnational organized crime, protecting natural resources, forensics, as well as maritime, port and border security.
- The U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Overseas Prosecutorial Development Assistance and Training (OPDAT), which also receives Department of State funds, provides rule of law assistance, such as training to the special prosecutor task force on counterterrorism, supports a court security program, and advises on asset forfeiture, anti-money laundering, and terrorist finance legislation.
- The Department of State’s Export Control and Related Border Security Program provides training on maritime law enforcement, weapons of mass destruction, and interdiction.
- USAID enhances rule of law by strengthening the Indonesian Supreme Court, improving legal education, and enhancing the ability of local NGOs to advocate for human rights.
- The FBI Legal Attaché conducts joint, parallel investigations with the Indonesian Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK).
- In 2012 the Department of State’s Antiterrorism Assistance program provided training and equipment to 545 Indonesian police officers. Course graduates are now training their colleagues in counterterrorism skills, such as crisis response, K-9s, and blast investigation.
@ המוסד Rezim 88 קומו …